Wednesday 24 October 2012

Introduction


INTRODUCTION
            Optimistic, calm, confident, stubborn, and indecisive are best describing me. I usually spend my time listening to music, movies, and sports. I dream to travel to Europe, Taiwan and Hong Kong. I am still ambiguous in choosing my career path for my future but I would like to specialize in one field. I chose Human Resource Development as my undergraduate course because there is not much choice offered by the local universities for art courses. I am not really interested to work in company. However, when time comes, I’ll just suit myself with the trend. 
            I am very glad that throughout the past 2 years, I have learnt a lot of knowledge and skills including how to conduct a training session in this course. I am looking forward to learn more new things before I step into the world of working. This can help me to become more competitive in the job market.
(Total 152 words)

1 comment: